This add-on serves as the foundation for our XenForo theme product-line. It is the necessary functionality that allows us to extend the XenForo software in order to be able do things that the theme item alone cannot.
It is kept separate as it is not tied to the theme, view, images, files, or templates in any way. The add-on may not always need updating when the theme does, as themes typically need updating for every update XenForo software does.
Install/upgrade TH themes from XenForo ACP
Extend permissions and user preferences for stylistic features
Uncollapse sticky threads on new reply with various options to control this
Iconator icon list stored for using icons such as FontAwesome all over XenForo
Social media, footer, common content stored across all themes in one place
Node grid and node CSS/class/icon management
Here you can download the latest and greatest version of UI.X!
- Upload content of "upload" directoy to your XF's root directory
- From AdminCP add addon: "addon-uix.xml"
If you are upgrading, please be sure to disable the add-on before uploading the new files. If you do, you will need to add $config['enableListeners'] = 0; to your library/config.php file, then upgrade and remove that line. or follow the following tutorial:
- Go to "library/config.php" in your XF's root directory and add the following line:
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;
- Upload content of "upload" directoy to your XF's root directory (overwrite the existing files!)
- Go to AdminCP and click on "Upgrade Add-on" and upload the latest "addon-uix.xml"
- Once installation is finished, go to "library/config.php" in your XF's root directory and change "$config['enableListeners'] = 0;" to "$config['enableListeners'] = 1;" (otherwise your listensers will remain disabled)