Sportsbook allows your users to place wagers on outcomes of events with virtual cash/points/credits (either with built in Sportsbook cash or via 3rd party cash systems such as [bd] Bank and ******* Credits).
- Nested Categories with Full Category Permissions
- Watch Categories and Events
- Discussion thread integration
- User Criteria for Trophies, Notices, Promotions
- Wager Limitations per usergroup/category
- Bookie set outcome limitations per event/outcome
- Bookies back stakes on losing wagers
- User Permissions – Decide which users or user groups can use Sportsbook.
- Bookie Permissions – Decide which users or user groups can Create/Manage Events.
- Moderator Permissions – For the moderation of comments.
- News Feed Integration – User activities in Sportsbook show up in XenForo's news feed system.
- Profile Integration – Member cards will display how much Sportsbook Cash a user has, and a profile tab added to their profile page displays their most recent wagers.
- Alerts – Bookies will be notified when someone likes their Event or comment and when someone replies to their Event. Users will be notified when someone likes their comment and when someone replies to an event that they have made a comment in.
- Virtual Cash System - Has its own built in virtual cash system as well as the ability to use external credit/point/cash systems.
- Phrased for Translations
- [bd] Widget Framework Integration - Comes with built in widget framework support along with 3 Widgets that display Recent Events, Recent Winners and Richest Members.